Friday, February 19, 2010

Success Story!

Another Success Story from members at Mate1
Two online-dating skeptics overcame their reluctance and found love with Mate1.
Read their stories!

Danny:

As I was surfing the internet one day, an ad for Mate1.com's website popped up onto my screen. Usually these types of ads are very annoying and I ignore them, but Mate1’s grabbed my attention. So, I looked to see what it was all about. The thought of trying a web dating service never occurred to me. I made the phone call to sign up. It was done in minutes. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I chatted with many lovely and interesting women and then, there she was! I just knew she was the one! My initial email was answered. We became more comfortable with one another and eventually set up a time to meet. When my date walked into the restaurant my jaw hit the floor, she was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I gave her a red rose. Then we had a drink and shared a bite to eat. Suddenly 3 1/2 hours had gone by. We both knew it was much more than just a date; it was a new beginning. We are ready to commit to each other and I have Mate1 to thank. I highly recommend the Mate1 site. Sign up and see where it takes you. Maybe your angel is here on earth too. Dan, Stratford, Ontario


Paula:

I was always very skeptical about dating internet sites, but thought I would try Mate1.com, never really thinking I would find anyone as amazing as Danny. Definitely not as handsome as Danny, but I did!
I had many emails from different men all over Canada, but the only man whose profile intrigued me, was Dan’s. As soon as we started emailing back and forth, I knew I wanted to hear his voice. And what a voice it turned out to be; very sexy.
Once we spoke on the phone, the next step was obvious; I knew I had to meet him. Up until our first meeting, I was anxiously wondering what it would be like. Finally the night of our first date arrived. Dan was waiting for me at the restaurant with a rose. He was even better looking than in his photos. I was in heaven for sure. 3 1/2 hours flew right by, he was so easy to talk to. I have been walking around with a permanent grin on my face ever since. Thank you for coming into my life Dan! Paula, Stratford, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment